The Redneck Soapbox Presents: Top 10 Redneck New Year’s Resolutions
January 2, 2013 3:34 PM
Christy McLeapRead More
Leapin’ Lee and Christy McLeap got together recently to compose a list of the most popular new year’s resolutions for Rednecks.
Here’s the list:
- Try your darndest to drown a fish
- Vow to mow the lawn in hope to discover old forgotten objects underneath
- Try not to wear a tube top to your next wedding event
- Buy a shirt that covers your entire mid-section
- Improve your “Barbecued Spam” recipe and fire up the grill
- Cut the mullet. Billy Rae Cyrus did it and so can you!
- Try not to take your fishing rod to Seaworld
- Wash the sheets, don’t just vacuum them.
- Finish that all-possum-hair coat you had planned for ‘Momma’
- Learn to spit without opening your mouth
- Get your front row tickets to Stagecoach!!!
Michael Trobisch (K-FROG 95.1)