Don’t feel like shelling out a million dollars for a sitter on New Year’s Eve, or just sitting at home doing nothing! You don’t have to stay home, with these fun, family-friendly ideas for the New Year’s Eve Weekend!
1. Family New Years Eve Party at The LA Zoo – Take the kids to the Family New Years Eve Party at the LA Zoo! Games, entertainment, lights, sparkling cider for the kids and more at this fun event. More HERE.
2. Movie Night – Channel your inner Jedi and head to the movies to see the new Star Wars! Check your local theatres for showtimes.
3. Santa Monica Pier – Bundle up and head to Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier! It’s free to walk the Pier, and only $4-$8 for each ride. The Pier is located on Ocean Avenue and Broadway in Santa Monica.
4. Mission Inn Festival of Lights – Downtown Riverside – This annual event was voted in 2014 at USA Today’s best light display.
5. Knott’s Berry Farm NYE – I love Knott’s Berry Farm. It’s affordable, fun and that’s no different on New Years Eve. The kids can enjoy the rides, magicians, live entertainment and a special fireworks celebration to close out 2015, for the regular price of admission. More HERE.
Here to a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!