Set the tone for dear ole Dad with this Father’s Day playlist.
15. Rodney Atkins “Watching You”
Those little ears and eyes pick up on so much!
14. Dierks Bentley “My Last Name”
13. Heartland “I Loved Her First”
Being a Daddy’s girl I can confirm that dads are every little girl’s first love.
12. Tim McGraw “My Little Girl”
Keeping with the theme of Dads and daughters…
11. Gary Allan “Tough Little Boys”
Every great father started out as a little boy.
10. Holly Dunn “Daddy’s Hands”
Dad’s hands are always good for a high-five, to rub away the hurt of a boo-boo, and if you need it a whoopin’!
9. Rodney Atkins “Cleaning This Gun (Come On In Boy)”
This song always reminds me of my Dad.
8. Brad Paisley “He Didn’t Have To Be”
Best song ever if you have a Step-Dad!
7. Bob Carlisle “Butterfuly Kisses”
Probably one of the most played Father-Daughter dance songs ever.
6. Rascal Flatts “My Wish”
A song both Moms and Dads wish for their children.
5. Darius Rucker “It Won’t Be Like This Long”
4. Trace Adkins “You’re Gonna Miss This”
Along the same lines as Darius’ song…
3. George Strait “Love Without End, Amen”
The never-ending love of a parent is remarkable.
2. Kenny Chesney “There Goes My Life”
- Brad Paisley “Anything Like Me”
The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree.