Listening to some new music over the past few weeks, I’m totally hooked on these 5 songs.
From a country radio airplay veteran, Frankie Ballard, to someone you’ve probably never heard on the radio (yet), Luke Combs, these songs, in my opinion, are the best of the best right now in country music.
1) Frankie Ballard – “Cigarette”- Simply HOT. I have no problem admitting I inhaled when I first heard this piece of sexy goodness.
2) Drew Baldridge – “Rebound” – This Southern Illinois native is definitely one to watch.
3) Luke Combs – “Hurricane” – The first time I heard this song, it blew me away… like a hurricane.
4) Raelynn – “Love Triangle” – If you ask me, this is the beginning of big things for Raelynn. An exceptionally beautiful song written from the perspective of a child caught in the middle of divorce.
5) High Valley – “Make You Mine” – This Canadian sibling duo offers a unique and fresh sound to country music.