I am a pumpkin spice addict. Maybe a better word would be a pumpkin spice connoisseur. Either way I tried A LOT of pumpkin spice flavored food and I have my list of the best.
5. Quaker’s Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
This pairs so well with a PSL or even just a regular cup of coffee with some pumpkin spice creamer. It’s a nice change from the regular brown sugar and maple oatmeal.
4. Blue Diamond Pumpkin Spice Almonds
If you need a little pumpkin spice snack, these yummy almonds are perfect.
3. IHOP’s Pumpkin Pancakes
This is the breakfast of champions. If I could start every morning like this I would be one happy girl!
2. Pumpkin Spice English Muffins
Those nooks and crannies are filled with just the right amount of spice. So good!
***I actually had one for breakfast this morning🙂
1. Cheesecake Factory’s Pumpkin Cheesecake
How do you make cheesecake better? You add pumpkin spice!!!
On a side note here are some other pumpkin spice favorites:
- Extra’s Pumpkin Spice Gum is actually really good. I was hesitant about this, but delightfully surprised.
- Bailey’s Pumpkin Spice Liqueur is the adult way to spice up your coffee.
- CoffeeMates pumpkin spice creamer is one of my favorites.
Enjoy the season of spice!