Christmas will be here before we know it, and some of our favorite artists are already in the holiday spirit! Here are five new country Christmas albums you’ll want to have in your collection:
- Kacey Musgraves A Very Kacey Christmas (out October 28th): “I do love Christmas music, and there’s a million different versions of Christmas songs we’ve heard our entire lives,” Kacey says in a statement from her label. “To me, it was a really fun challenge to figure out how to take these traditional Christmas songs that we’ve all heard a million times and put my own spin on it.”
- Chris Young It Must Be Christmas (out October 14th): “I have wanted to make this record for a long time because I love Christmas and everything that goes along with it,” Chris told Rolling Stone. The album features two originals, plus duets with Alan Jackson and Brad Paisley.
- Brett Eldredge Glow (out October 28th): “We had musicians from the best bands in the world all in the same room – from horns to strings,” Brett says in a prepared statement. “Everyone was so inspired to make this classic record. I think it really shows in the songs and I can’t wait for people to hear that magic we found.”
- Jennifer Nettles To Celebrate Christmas (out October 28th): “I’m such a lover of this season and all of the magical feelings that surround us during the holidays so it will be exciting to share it with fans at our live shows,” expressed Jennifer in a statement from her label. “Especially since the birth of my son, who arrived to us in December, I’ve found even more joy Christmas traditions and music.”
- Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood Christmas Together (out November 11th): Set for release on the same day as his Ultimate Collection album, Garth & Trisha’s holiday album will include duets, as well as singles from Garth and Trisha, as well as a collaboration with James Taylor.