Pizza. Is there any better food? It’s great when you’re by yourself, with your family and friends. They even name parties after pizza. Because, it’s that great. Thank God pizza isn’t on my list of stuff I’m allergic too. 🙂
Now, anyone can make pizza, but it’s an art to make it mouthwatering delicious. To make you wanting more and more. Some pizza restaurants go above and beyond on the types of pizza you can order. Heck, some even offer beer and wings to make your experience even more enjoyable.
I’ve visited some of these places and I’ve looked at the reviews on Yelp. Here is my list of the Top 5 Pizzerias in the I.E. and High desert. If you’ve got a place you think is awesome that we didn’t list, please let us know so we can check it out!
10. Viano’s Pizza & Pasta on Van Buren Blvd. in Riverside
9. Pertrilli’s Pizza on S. Mountain Ave. in Upland
8. Woodfire Cafe on Market Street in Riverside
7. Gridiron Pizza located on 7th Street in Victorville
6. Pieology Pizza there’s a few location around the I.E and High desert
5. Mama Carpino’s Italian on Hwy 18 in Apple Valley
4. Fratello’s Pizza & Pasta, N. Mountain Ave. in Upland
3. 5 Star Pizza on N. Haven Avenue in Ontario
2. Big Guys Pizza on Alessandro Blvd. in Moreno Valley
1. Fina’s Giuseppe’s Italian Restaurant on Bear Valley Rd. in Victorville & Main St. Hesperia (Try the Brooklyn style…Deliciousness!!)