This Sunday, April 16th is Easter. If you live in Orange County and you’re looking for Easter fun festivities, we’ve found some things in the OC we think that might be of interest to you and your family.
5 things in fact. Check it out.
- Saturday, April 15th in Buena Park don’t miss the Spring Eggstravaganza at Henry Boisseranc Park, 7520 Dale Street. Activities begin at 9 am, complete with an Egg Hunt for kids 12 and under at noon! Get there early for a special Pancake Breakfast starting at 8:00 am sponsored by the Buena Park Lions.
- Torelli Realty is hosting their annual EGG-citement event Saturday, April 15th from 9am to 12 noon. It’s a fun filled day complete with the Easter bunny, Bounce House, Pony Rides, Petting Zoo, Coloring and Jellybean contests! Refreshments being sold by local schools. All happening at Tanager Park, 1780 Hummingbird Dr, Costa Mesa.
- Also Saturday, April 15th in Cypress it’s the Spring Egg Hunt at Oak Knoll Park, 5700 Orange Avenue, starting at 10:30am sharp. Enjoy crafts, face painting, the Easter Bunny and more including an egg hunt for children 4-11.
- In Fountain Valley on Saturday, April 15th at the Fountain Valley Recreation Center & Sports Park located at 16400 Brookhurst Street, it’s their Annual Easter Egg Hunt! From 8:30am to 11:30am it’s a free event for kids of all ages with carnival games, crafts, bounce houses, and much more! The Egg Hunts will run continuously for ages 11 and under from 8:30am to 11:00 am.
- Annual Easter Hunt and Family Fun Day is Saturday, April 15th at Huntington Beach from 9 am to 2pm at the Sports Complex, 18002 Goldenwest Street. The annual Easter Hunt and Family Fun Day is free with thousands of pounds of candy to be given away! There’s a candy hunt, pictures with the Easter Bunny, game booths, and whole lot more! Enjoy the pancake breakfast and the hot lunch provided by the Huntington Beach Kiwanis Club.