Beginning this weekend, the Southern California Fair is happening September 30th through October 8th at the Lake Perris Fairgrounds! It’s the family entertainment value of the year!
It’s funnel cakes and corn dogs, carnival rides and more free shows than you can see in one day! Experience exhibit displays, shopping, farm animals/livestock, racing animals, hypnotist, magician, street performers, local community entertainers, carnival, food, contests and competitions, petting zoo and pony rides, cow milking demonstration, horticulture displays, agriculture education and exhibits, and equestrian events.
Entertainment in the arena includes Nitro Circus Freestyle Motocross, Monster Trucks, Flat Track Racing, Stock Car Racing, Demolition Derby, Demo and more. There’s so much to see and so much for free with your fair admission!
The Southern California Fair includes nightly concert at 7:30PM and they are all FREE with fair admission. Join K-FROG on Wednesday night for Country Night featuring LOCASH and a performance by Levon Presented by Coors Light!
• Saturday & Sunday 11:00am – 11:00pm
• Monday thru Thursday 4:00pm – 11:00pm or when carnival closes, whichever comes first
• Friday 12noon – 11:00pm
Pre-sale general admission tickets on sale now at SoCalFair.com
PRE-SALE (Daily Tickets) PRE-SALE (9-Day Pass)
• Adult $ 8.00 $ 18.00
• Senior (60 and older) $ 6.00 $ 18.00
• Children (5-12) $ 4.00 $ 12.00
• Children (4 & Under) $ Free $ Free
• Wow Carnival Tickets: $ 20.00 N/A
ONSITE (Daily Tickets)
• Adult $ 10.00
• Senior (60 and older) $ 8.00
• Children (5-12) $ 5.00
• Children (4 & Under) $ Free
• Wow Carnival Tickets: $ 30.00