- Garth Brooks Announces New Single 'People Loving People' The song was written by busbee, Lee Thomas Miller and Chris Wallin, and it will hit radio beginning tomorrow (Sept. 3).
- Stream Lee Brice's New Album 'I Don't Dance' Lee Brice is giving fans an early listen to his forthcoming album I Don't Dance.
- Jason Aldean to Release New Album Oct. 7 The Georgia singer announced today that his new album would be titled Old Boots, New Dirt and hit stores Oct. 7. See the cover art and track listing.
- Watch Jason Aldean's Sexy 'Burnin' It Down' Video Jason Aldean is ending summer with a bang, releasing the video for his new single "Burnin' It Down."
- Trisha Yearwood & Kelly Clarkson Duet on 'PrizeFighter': Listen The title track from her forthcoming album, "PrizeFighter" features Kelly Clarkson and will impact at country radio on Sept. 15.
- Dolly Parton Accepts Kenny Rogers' ALS Ice Bucket Challenge As the world continues the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, country legend Dolly Parton gets in on the fun for a good cause — hair and all.
- Glen Campbell's 'I'll Be Me' Documentary To Hit Theaters Oct. 24 Glen Campbell's final concert tour is getting the silver screen treatment.
- Heather Froglear's Top 10 Country Jams For Labor Day BBQ's Having company over for the Labor Day Weekend? Perhaps you're throwing a BBQ with family, friends or co-workers? Here's my Top 10 Country Jams to get your grillin' on! Be safe this weekend, celebrate responsibly, and don't ...
- Top 10 Country Songs to Honor Labor Day Country music and the working man go hand in hand, and in honor of all the hard-working folks everywhere, here are the Top 10 Country Songs to Honor Labor Day!
- Pam Tillis' "Maybe It Was Memphis" - Throwback Thursday Lunchtime Leftover It's Throwback Thursday and that means you get to hear great songs from the 80's, 90's and the early 2000's that you don't get to hear everyday on K-FROG. I get tons of requests during the All Request Drive Thru Lunch. Sometimes there are some...
- Kenny Chesney's "American Kids" - The Peanut Gallery In her new segment "The Peanut Gallery," Christy McLeap breaks down her favorite country songs. WARNING: The following may contain peanuts and/or comments from the peanut gallery while listening to "American Kids" by Kenny Chesney.
- 'CMT Crossroads' Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode CMT Crossroads is adding GRAMMY-winning artists John Legend and Lee Ann Womack to their roster this September.