- Radio Feedback: Jerrod Niemann Runs Out of Gas While Hearing 'Lover Lover' on the Radio Jerrod Niemann is currently celebrating his second week at the top of the charts with his single "Drink to That All Night." In an interview with Radio.com before his album High Noon was released, Niemann recalled the very first time he heard one of...
- Ronnie Milsap, Hank Cochran & Mac Wiseman Are 2014 Country Music Hall of Fame Inductees "The music from this legend, this unbelievable hero of mine, has changed my life," Hunter Hayes said of Milsap. "When I was first introduced to his music my whole perception on music changed."
- Stagecoach: Behind the Artist - Florida Georgia Line This weekend, people from all over California will be joining at the Stagecoach Country Music Festival to celebrate country music. You know who else will be there? Florida Georgia Line!
- 10 Country Artists That Should Play at Stagecoach Stagecoach is a massive country music festival with today's top headliners. Here are ten more names we think should grace the Stagecoach stages.
- Glen Campbell 'Happy and Content' in New Care Facility Singer Glen Campbell, who was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease several years ago, was recently moved to a facility to better able to care for him. This weekend, his wife Kim reported that he is doing well in the new surroundings.
- Stagecoach: Behind the Artist - Dustin Lynch Night after night Dustin Lynch listened to artists at the Nashville songwriters club a.k.a. Bluebird Café’s waiting for his chance.
- Stagecoach Playlist Picks By Kelli Green I know you're going to be jamming on the way out to Stagecoach, because I am too! If you're looking to put together a playlist for the road I got you covered.
- Kevin Sharp, 1990s Hitmaker, Dies at Age 43 Kevin Sharp, a country hitmaker from the 1990s who had been battling cancer since he was a teenager, died this past Saturday. He was best known for the No. 1 hit "Nobody Knows."
- Stagecoach: Behind the Artist – Dan + Shay Country music is having to make way for a new duo group called Dan + Shay!
- Stagecoach: Behind The Artist - Charlie Worsham When I was asked to write about one of the artists performing at Stagecoach 2014, I purposely chose the artist who's music has impacted me most in the last year: Charlie Worsham. From the time I met Charlie on January 16th, 2013 (yes I remember...
- Eric Church to Release 'The Outsiders' Vinyl for Record Store Day Eric Church fans will soon be able to add his No. 1 album, The Outsiders, to their vinyl collections. Church has revealed that his most recent release will be available for Record Store Day this Saturday (April 19). The Outsiders vinyl will include...
- Charlie Daniels Band Goes 'Off the Grid' on New Album of Bob Dylan Songs It's hard to believe that throughout its 40-plus-year history, the Charlie Daniels Band has never released an acoustic album. Charlie Daniels realized this recently when the band provided music for a TV show called Hell on Wheels.