Latest Show Updates
- Trisha Yearwood's "PrizeFighter": Pepper's Pick If the rumors are true, next week, we'll have brand new music from Garth Brooks, but just as exciting as having this icon back on the scene, is also having new music from his wife, Trisha Yearwood!
- Brad Paisley Gives Out Personal Number Of Label Executive - On 'The Skinny' On “The Skinny,” KFROG Radio’s own Heather Froglear and Kelli Green give you the latest entertainment news from Hollywood to Nashville.
- Fake Ginger Discount Card & Unicycle For A Cause - Stupid News A man takes to his unicycle to try and raise awareness. Plus a Scottish man uses his hair for a discount.
- I Knew My Ex Was Crazy When _____ - Frogmen's Fill In The Blank Friday I'm sure the topic of crazy exes is something most people can talk about. So let's do it!
- Joe Nichols Talks About His Performance At South Coast Winery - Frogmen Interview Joe Nichols is coming to perform at South Coast Winery next month. He talked to us about the difference between wine drinkers and beer drinkers.
- Joan Rivers In Medically Induced Coma & 'Dancing With The Stars' Rumored Cast - Hollywood Cheese Joan Rivers was rushed to the hospital yesterday and we have an update on her condition. Plus rumors are starting for cast of the news season of "Dancing with the Stars".
- Lee Brice's "Drinking Class": Frog or Dog? Since we're about to kick off Labor Day Weekend, what better way to do it with a song that honors working men and women? Lee Brice's new song "Drinking Class" does just that!
- Top 10 Country Songs to Honor Labor Day Country music and the working man go hand in hand, and in honor of all the hard-working folks everywhere, here are the Top 10 Country Songs to Honor Labor Day!
- Pam Tillis' "Maybe It Was Memphis" - Throwback Thursday Lunchtime Leftover It's Throwback Thursday and that means you get to hear great songs from the 80's, 90's and the early 2000's that you don't get to hear everyday on K-FROG. I get tons of requests during the All Request Drive Thru Lunch. Sometimes there are some...
- Kenny Chesney's "American Kids" - The Peanut Gallery In her new segment "The Peanut Gallery," Christy McLeap breaks down her favorite country songs. WARNING: The following may contain peanuts and/or comments from the peanut gallery while listening to "American Kids" by Kenny Chesney.
- What Do I Do With My Wedding Ring After My Divorce? - Frogmen's Group Therapy Thursday Relationships can be tricky and moving on can be hard. That's why we have Group Therapy Thursdays. We try to help our listeners with their problems, by getting the advice of other listeners.
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Are Married & 'Cops' Crew Member Killed While Filming - Hollywood Cheese BREAKING NEWS!!! Angelina and Brad tied the knot!