Latest Show Updates
- Cadillac Three's "Party Like You": Frog or Dog? Pepper here, and the Cadillac Three's lead singer Jaren Johnston has penned a bunch of hit songs for other artists, but is the Cadillac Three's new single a Frog or a Dog? We'll find out tonight!
- Cassadee Pope's "I Wish I Could Break Your Heart" - The Peanut Gallery In her new segment "The Peanut Gallery," Christy McLeap breaks down her favorite country songs. This week it's Cassadee Pope's "I Wish I Could Break Your Heart".
- Marine Veteran Rides Across America To Raise Awareness And Funds Patriot Ride For Our Heroes was born last fall when Tim Esser took his personal ride to Twenty-Nine Palms with several wounded marines to deliver the American Flag.
- On National Night Out The Riverside Community And Law Enforcement Comes Together Riverside County invites you to join the party and stay outdoors on one summer night and leave your porch light on.
- Lawn Mower DUI & Walking Crabs - Stupid News A Colorado man thought he could get around drinking and driving by taking his lawn mower to the bar instead of his car.
- Should Your Spouse Know Your Password? - TMI Tuesday Social media can account for a lot of fights between couples, but can their problems be resolved by giving each other their passwords?
- Winning The Lotto & Quitting Your Job -Take A Min Poll If you won the lottery, would you quit your job? How would you quit if you did? Take our poll and weigh in!
- Stephen Hawking Knows How To Party & Freddie Prinze Jr Slams Kiefer Sutherland Stephen Hawking visits a local place for some interesting fun. Plus the drama from Comic Con.
- Eli Young Band: Man Crush Monday The first time I ever saw the Eli Young Band perform was in 2005 at a SXSW showcase in Austin, Texas. They weren't a national touring act at the time, but you could tell that there was major talent with this band.
- Phil Vassar Plays At Wilson Creek Winery In Temecula - Pepper's Review Plenty of glasses were raised to Phil Vassar during his fantastic, high-energy show at the beautiful and intimate Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula Sunday night.
- Woman McGraw Slapped Hires Lawyer & Lots Of Fans At Keith Urban's Concert Get Arrested -The Hollywood Cheese Country fans are crazy! The Hollywood Cheese is filled with news from Tim McGraw and Keith Urban's concerts.
- Things Guys Should Know How To Do -Frogmen QOTD As a woman there are some things I expect a man to know how to do. Luckily I'm not alone. A list just came out from ManMade.com that has the top 10 list of things.