Latest Show Updates
- Robin Thicke's Drunken Defense - Hollywood Cheese Robin Thicke lays out his defense for the songwriting controversy surrounding "Blurred Lines".
- Dierks Bentley: Man Crush Monday I don't think there's anyone more passionate about country music - in all its different styles - than Dierks Bentley.
- Jennifer Nettles Plays the L.A. County Fair on Final Stop of "That Girl" Tour [Setlist] The only thing hotter than the heatwave that swept across Southern California over the weekend was Jennifer Nettles' show at the Los Angeles County Fair Sunday night (September 14th).
- Cat Fight Surfacing Between Taylor Swift And Katy Perry - On 'The Skinny' In her recent Rolling Stone interview Taylor Swift hinted that a certain song on her new album describes the wrong doings of her not-so-secret rival Katy Perry.
- Keith Urban's Father In Law Suddenly Passes Away & Daniele Watts Handcuffed - Hollywood Cheese Keith Urban cancels a concert to be with his wife after his father in law passes away. Plus actress Daniele Watts had an awkward run in with the police.
- Drugs Hidden In D.A.R.E. Stuffed Animal & No More Music - Stupid News A woman is tired of hearing her neighbor play the clarinet. Plus a man finds an ironic hiding place for his drugs.
- What Advice Would You Not Take From Your Parents? - Frogmen's QOTD Parents always have advice, but sometimes it might not be the best or they might not be the right person to advise you.
- Danielle Bradbery's "Set Fire to the Rain": Pepper's Pick For the past several weeks, Danielle Bradbery has been taking requests from fans to perform songs from any genre in a video series she calls #DBRequestLine.
- The Summer Heat Is Back In Southern California - People And Pets Survival Guide With the heat returning to the Southern California area, Heather Froglear wants to remind you how to keep yourself, your kids and your pets safe from heat-related illnesses.
- UFO Over Southern California On Sept 12th? Multiple UFO sightings over Southern California early Friday morning. Check out some of our texts.
- $1 Million Parking & Meanwhile At Walmart - Stupid News You'll need to be a millionaire just park in New York now.
- I Have A Ridiculous Fear Of ______ - Frogmen's Fill In The Blank Friday We all have fears, some may be bigger than other and some may be more ridiculous than others. Channing Tatum was recenlty on The Ellen Show and she made him face his fear of porcelain dolls. His reaction is priceless. You can tell he has a...