10. Pennies- What am I going to do with 2 cents? Besides that it makes my other candy taste funny.
(Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)
8. Pencils- It's not back to school trick or treating! There is no way to get a sugar rush from a pencil.
(Photo by Ralph Orlowski/Getty Images)
9. Dum Dum Loillipops- Just admit your a cheapskate, because we all know you got a bag of 1,000 for like $2.
(Photo by Tim Boyle/Newsmakers)
7. Pop Corn- Let's be honest most of the time it's stale and no one likes stale pop corn.
(Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
6. Apples- Fruit really? We want candy! Plus it makes our bags really heavy!
(Photo by Matt Cardy/Getty Images)
5. Cheap Bubble Gum- It's always extreme bubble gum, extremely hard or extremely tasteless.
(Photo by Nick Laham/Getty Images)
3. Toothbrush- Even if you're a dentist this still isn't cool. I already have a toothbrush from my regular dentist.
(Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
1. Nothing At All- Nothing is more sad to see on Halloween than a dark house and no hopes of candy.
(Photo by Elizabeth Burks/Getty Images for Bloomingdale's)
4. Raisins- Kids don't like raisins normally, let alone when they are expecting candy. You have to know these are going straight in the trash when they get home.
(Photo by Tim Boyle/Getty Images)
2. Hot Sauce Packets- This is just a cruel trick!
(Photo by William Thomas Cain/Getty Images)